Examination Management Services
www.emsinet.com Dallas, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

House calls project

Healthcare (Current Employee)

I have been working at Examination Management Services

ProsHours and days of work

ConsQuality and control are not skilled enough. The evaluations are done by employees who do not possess the knowledge base to do them. There is no appeal process. There seems to be no communication between quality/control and project managers. They advertise for a position they really do not want.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere needs to be a way to challange Provider Quality Statistics, as they are not accurate. There needs to be some kind of appeal process to discuss problems with a more knowlegable person. It would be very advantageous and aid communication to have an MD,PA or NP in charge of this program.

Good entry level office experience

Caseworker (Current Employee)
Waco, TX

I have been working at Examination Management Services part-time for more than a year

Pros: Good hours, comfortable environment. There are a few good managers… Cons: Low wages, limited to 35hrs a week so you are… Advice to Senior Management: Do not hire new workers in for more money than… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

you will not make any money working for this company

Paramedical Examiner (Former Employee)
Southfield, MI

I worked at Examination Management Services as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: making your own schedule,their no pro for this job you… Cons: you can travel to a client home and their not at home you have just lost gas… Advice to Senior Management: it a big turn over with contractor because the contractor… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Examination Management Services.

Worked for Examination Management Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Examination Management Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Examination Management Services CEO Mark S. Davis . All reviews posted anonymously by Examination Management Services employees.