Examination Management Services

www.emsinet.com
  www.emsinet.com
There are newer employer reviews for Examination Management Services

Not a job that's meant to be done full time

Former Employee - Examiner in San Diego, CA
Former Employee - Examiner in San Diego, CA

I worked at Examination Management Services

Pros

You decide when you work and what assignments you can take, you are not full time so you don't have a set amount of time you can take off, Sometimes you get good paying assignments, Your day is spent driving, so you are not stuck in an office.

Cons

You are not guaranteed any work, no regular salary, no benefits, sometimes the money is crap, you spend the whole day driving, this company is CHEAP when it comes to any type of mileage reimbursement, some of the office people are extremely rude and contact you any time of day, even if you are off that day, there is no administrative support, no upper management support and no room for growth unless you have some sick desire to become a branch manager.

To executives: Find money in your budget to improve the working environment for employees before you end up getting sued.
To middle management: Get out while you can.

58 Other Employee Reviews for Examination Management Services (View Most Recent)

Interview people about their life insurance application over the phone.

Current Employee - Caseworker in Hewitt, TX
    Current Employee - Caseworker in Hewitt, TX

I have been working at Examination Management Services

Pros

Very nice working environment.
    Make friends easily.
    Managers/supervisors friendly, helpful and understanding.
    You have your own work space with personal computer and phone.

Cons

Not many cons, I really like working here.
    Maybe they should pay us a little more or have bonuses or something like that.

Maybe there should be some bonuses for people that do work hard and more rewarding opportunities. Other than that, it is a pretty good place to work.

Healthcare at EMSI

Current Employee - Call Technician in Hewitt, TX
    Current Employee - Call Technician in Hewitt, TX

I have been working at Examination Management Services

Pros

The people who work here are generally very friendly. My co workers are very good and working together and communicating with each other about what we need. They have several shifts available usually, so if you have an odd schedule they might still be able to accommodate you.

Cons

The management does not communicate well with the employees and communication between separate locations is not common, which may cause complications. The healthcare department will do mass hires when there are lots of members to call (in late summer through winter) but when there are less files to call on they will cut everyone's hours. If you are looking for a steady job with steady hours this may not be the place for you.

I think that most of the management I have come to know are generally kind a friendly people. I do think a lot could be done to improve the efficiency of communications, especially between offices. There almost seems to be a sort of rivalry existing between branches that hinders effective production.

There are newer employer reviews for Examination Management Services