Excel Midstream Solutions

www.excelmidstream.com

Best Place to Work!

Current Employee - Technical Specialist  in  Houston, TX
Current Employee - Technical Specialist in Houston, TX

Pros

EXCEL Midstream Solutions is the best place I have ever worked! There is a camaraderie amongst employees. The boss is knowledgeable, respectful, generous and personable! I love it here! I hope I am here till I retire!

Cons

I didn't hire one sooner.

Keep up the atmosphere and work ethic. You're doing a great job and have a great company here! Thanks for allowing me to be a part of it!

Other reviews for Excel Midstream Solutions

Terrific Company to Work For

Pros

What I enjoy so much about this company is the team oriented atmosphere, the flexible hours and great compensation with benefits. I really enjoy the fact that we actually get to see the President of the company and that he's not just some anonymous figure we can't quite put a face with when it comes to his name. Our supervisors and higher ups and coworkers all work hard and we all have a genuine family closeness here at Excel that you don't find at large corporations. It is a very warm and friendly yet professional place. I think that this is a great balance to have!

Cons

I have absolutely nothing to complain about. Feel genuinely blessed to work for such a terrific company!

Great job of maintaining balance by valuing your employees while striving to be the best in this industry. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of a terrific company that will soar because of the values it strives for and maintains.

Great to get stabbed in the back with no warning

Pros

Pay was good, communications were good at first then went south quickly.

Cons

They use you for things they can handle and then let you go with no warning. They provide a contract and a job description which means nothing from one day to the next.

Be upfront with people. If you can't do it, I understand going to find the experts to complete the job but let people know once you use their expertise, then you will simply get rid of them with no notice. Way to burn bridges - makes for a great work environment.

There are newer employer reviews for Excel Midstream Solutions.

Worked for Excel Midstream Solutions? Contribute to the Community!