Excelitas Technologies

www.excelitas.com
  www.excelitas.com
There are newer employer reviews for Excelitas Technologies

"A" players - welcome to a company that values you!

I have been working at Excelitas Technologies full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Intelligent, ambitious, top performing employees thrive with this company by being rewarded promotions within, salary increases, and projects that are both challenging and exciting. With this organization I am able to maintain a Work/Life balance, there is very little micromanagement, and I work with a great team of competent and driven colleagues. The culture is welcoming and fun, positive office environment - everyone here is a true professional in every department. Employees at this organization are really good at what they do, so team collaboration is welcomed!

Cons

I cannot find anything negative to say about my employment with this organization. The benefits are great (BlueCross PPO), compensation is market appropriate, incentives are rewarding. My only advice is for individuals who are just seeking any job, this is not the company for you and should seek employment else where. This company is custom tailored for ambitious and top performing employees in all departments.

Improve communications to employees regarding internal changes.

9 Other Employee Reviews for Excelitas Technologies (View Most Recent)

This is not the company for you if you are a top performer and prefers not to be micromanaged.

I have been working at Excelitas Technologies

Pros

Overall the company is decent. Lots of wonderful people to work with. Benefits are very good.

Cons

Excelitas is going through lots of change, we have been acquiring companies at a rate of 2 per year, and the company does not run like a "global" company. Infrastructure like IT systems are disparate, but they are working on this- great IT people. As far as top management - let's say they need to know the need to clean house fast of a number of middle management people. Just do all your homework if you are looking for a job that requires interacting with HQ management

Listen to employees very carefully if they have suggestions/concerns. Stop the politicking and BS...People who are hired to do a job are there because they are top contributors - treat them that way.

Great company! Excellent opportunities!!

I have been working at Excelitas Technologies full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I get to work with people from all around the globe. People are great...a real collaborative culture. Also, the company not only cares about its own people, but also those within the surrounding community.

Cons

I wish my commute was easier. Traveling in 128 traffic can be frustrating at times.

The company is headed in the right direction and I'm glad to be a part of it. Keep up the great work!

There are newer employer reviews for Excelitas Technologies