ExcelleRx

www.hospicepharmacia.com
  www.hospicepharmacia.com
There are newer employer reviews for ExcelleRx

A complete waste of time

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sharon Hill, PA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sharon Hill, PA

I worked at ExcelleRx full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The occasional free lunch or birthday party (what else can I say?)

Cons

Office politics, shortage or complete lack of communication between managerial entities, wasting talent, loose (suspicious?) business practices (not good when a business's trade is narcotics)

Get your communication lines straight (between yourselves as well as between you and your workers). Take the bull by the horns, lead, and start operating intelligently and with accountability; in other words start acting like responsible adults. Start recognizing and making best use of talent (as you claim you already do) instead of wasting it. Operating politically and promoting the incompetent is not going to help your business.

13 Other Employee Reviews for ExcelleRx (View Most Recent)

A waste of time

Former Employee - PSR in Memphis, TN
    Former Employee - PSR in Memphis, TN

I worked at ExcelleRx

Pros

Decent benefits
    Great co-workers
    Safe workplace environment

Cons

Not enough room for growth
    High turnover
    Too many office politics
    Poor wages
    Too strict in regards to attendance
    Poor management
    People are promoted based on who they know, not what they know
    Company is fickled as to which direction they're headed
    30 minute lunch
    Poor training & development

Poor communication between employees & senior management. Needs to care more about people instead of profits.

Not much to say other than it is a job.

I have been working at ExcelleRx full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Hmmm, its a job? There is potential but the problem is everyone has that "lets just get it running again" mentality when something breaks..which it does all the time. Instead of trying to fix it from happening again!! If they..management..would just take the initiative to correct the stupid things...

Cons

See above. Salary is ok. Benefits SUCK. Team work is nonexistent. Unstable applications and systems make it difficult to support our clients and for them to service their patients! Most of our clients hate us for that specific reason and several are considering leaving or have already. Applications look like an amateur built. Im not technical, but i think i could do a better job.
    Corporate..Omnicare..is disengaged and has troubles of their own. Including having to recently settle a 50 million dollar fine by the DOJ because of some questionable practices by excellerx. Public info, look it up.

Wow,a lot to say here. So, I will just simply say "where is it (management)?" I have never been around so many people that have no business being in the positions they are in.

There are newer employer reviews for ExcelleRx