Exclusive Concepts
www.exclusiveconcepts.com Burlington, MA 16 to 50 Employees

Recently hired, feeling challenged and appreciated.

Burlington, MA

I have been working at Exclusive Concepts for less than a year

ProsThree P's sum up this company…. Positive attitude, Passion for what they do and Performance driven. A positive attitude is a key to success and is what is exemplified on a daily basis. Have been amazed by the talent and passion each individual brings to provide the best possible service to our clients. The willingness of my peers and management to share knowledge to help you perform at your best is truly inspiring. As with any small company, you need to be quick on your feet, juggle multiple tasks and be able to work independently which can be viewed as frustrating to some. The approach that management is taking to ensure that not only an employee is the right fit for this model, but that new clients are the right fit as well is rare and become a fundamental building block to continued success. The supportive environment keeps me motivated on a daily basis. Very excited to see where the future leads and what opportunities lie ahead both for the company as well as my self-growth. All positives….flexible work schedule, ability to work independently, value of employee’s opinion, positive work environment.

ConsNot necessarily a con but a learning curve. As any small company continues to grow, there will be growing pains. Have been impressed by the willingness of management to address these concerns and share future direction with their employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to explore new growth opportunities and bring your employees along for the ride....

There are newer reviews on Exclusive Concepts.

Worked for Exclusive Concepts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Exclusive Concepts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Exclusive Concepts CEO Scott Smigler. All reviews posted anonymously by Exclusive Concepts employees.