Exel
www.exel.com Westerville, OH

Great company but be prepared to relocate if you want to advance

Operations Supervisor (Current Employee)
Indianapolis, IN

ProsPlenty of opportunity for advancement if you're willing to move around. Very diverse customers makes it easy to find something you would be interested in.

ConsHours vary by shift and aren't necessarily equal. Night shift works about 10-20 more hours a week than days. The shifts work against each other instead of as a team.

Advice to Senior ManagementView the sites as more of a team effort. Break down barriers between shifts. Be open about career development plan.

I work with nice people, but the job expectations do not match the pay. The pay is VERY low and the work pace is fast.

Columbus, OH

I have been working at Exel

Pros: The healthcare and 401k benefits are very good. A decent healthcare and dental plan costs about $11 a week, and adding my family was… Cons: There is nothing worse than working as hard as you can and it still not being good enough. There is not a person in… Advice to Senior Management: Employees are not empowered to really fix problems for customers. Employees need to be able to provide a resolution for people who are legitimately… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Get a job only if you know someone!

Operations Supervisor (Former Employee)
    Fort Worth, TX

I worked at Exel

Pros: Great Pay, nice hours, easy dress code, paid holidays, exempt… Cons: Contract ends with customer and you are out of a job, if you make good money at one account and transfer… Advice to Senior Management: Quit letting good people go and actually stand by your polices with the whole promote from… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Exel.

Worked for Exel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Exel reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Exel CEO John Gilbert. All reviews posted anonymously by Exel employees.