Exelon Energy

www.constellation.com

Horrific - lots of nepotism and cliques

Senior Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee) Philadelphia, PA

ProsMoney Compmay has a good reputation for promoting diverstity. Company valuse diversity. Company gives major bucks to support community based organizations Strong employee network groups.

ConsIncompentent management who plays favorites if you are no a part of their social and frienship metwork outside of work. Major communication issues. They wil misrepresent the position especially whan it comes to explaining the "storm duty reponse role" which every employee has other than legal and finance.

Passive aggressive managres but there are some godd ones there too. You will have no work life balancae gere. Company expects for you to work 24/7. Information is not shared. You are eft on you own to learn the job. They will say they are setting you up to succeed, only to see you fail.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to be fair when it comes to career advancement and post all of your postions. Do bot deprive people of opportunity/ Traeat people with repect and fairneess and listen to what they have to say. When management is in clicks, it does not create a welcoming environment. Encourage people to share information, do not leave them haning out there. Do contunue fostering a committment to diversity. The compamy does a great job in this area.A And inform new employees regarding the real deal about their expected "storm duty" role.

overall good management are not as smart as they think they are

Lineman (Former Employee) Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Exelon Energy full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: oppportunity for progression and movement Cons: Like every other company they have thier agenda Advice to Senior Management: be accountable respect employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Stressed, stressed, stressed, stressed, stressed

Vice President Ops (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

I worked at Exelon Energy full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Money is very good. Best compensation package so they can continue to attract talent. I… Cons: Stress. Dog eat dog mentality at the most senior levels. Really a shame.… Advice to Senior Management: Lighten up No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Exelon Energy.

Worked for Exelon Energy? Contribute to the Community!