Exelon Generation

www.exeloncorp.com

Great overall but merger caused bad choices

IT Analyst (Current Employee)

ProsLots of opportunties for those that apply themselves in a challenging environment. Fairly clear communication from upper management and leadership. Lots of focus on development if you want to move up.

ConsDid not get paid for being on call. Recent merger gave retirement packages to those who were retiring and insufficent in their roles and then replaced them with people that had connections but were not comfortable with the environment. There can be LOTS of paperwork.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of managers whose teams aren't preforming well and can't improve them if you want change don't just push more papework.

A company that takes care of its employees.

Nuclear Security Officer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Exelon Generation

Pros: Great benefits, satisfying salary, job security. This is a job that simply requires you to be on time, fit for duty, and pay attention.… Cons: (Possible Cons): Constant oversight by management. Can be boring at times.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Work Hard, Figure it out with Limited Internal Support

Public Relations (Former Employee)

I worked at Exelon Generation

Pros: Pay, benefits, Retirement package, Legacy involvement Cons: Good Ol Boys Club Poor internal resources Advice to Senior Management: Help new hires fit into the culture. More

There are newer reviews on Exelon Generation.

Worked for Exelon Generation? Contribute to the Community!