Exempla Healthcare
www.exempla.org Denver, CO 5000+ Employees

Culture is changing

ProsStrong Co-Workers, knowledgeable and helpful. Department level leaders are sharp and engaged and generally really listen to staff concerns and ideas. Strong, positive presence in the community. Hospitals are being updated and remodeled.

ConsUnstable Senior Leadership since sponsorship changes. Moving toward for profit mentality & much less transparency.

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior team is cloistered. Be open and honest with communication and plans.

healthcare

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Exempla Healthcare

Pros: benefits and the friendly people Cons: hours and the opportunity for advancement Advice to Senior Management: listen More

Great place to work.

Respiratory Therapist RRT (Current Employee)

I have been working at Exempla Healthcare

Pros: The hospital has grown over the years and is still undergoing major renovations, but still has the local community hospital feel. With our respiratory protocol… Cons: Have been going through some major management changes. Sisters of Charity just took us over, and most of our upper management was just let go.… Advice to Senior Management: Being that we are employed by a hospital, I would expect the health benefits to be better. In order to afford… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Exempla Healthcare.

Worked for Exempla Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Exempla Healthcare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Exempla Healthcare CEO William M. Murray. All reviews posted anonymously by Exempla Healthcare employees.