There are newer employer reviews for Exempla Healthcare

Culture is changing

I have been working at Exempla Healthcare

Pros

Strong Co-Workers, knowledgeable and helpful. Department level leaders are sharp and engaged and generally really listen to staff concerns and ideas. Strong, positive presence in the community. Hospitals are being updated and remodeled.

Cons

Unstable Senior Leadership since sponsorship changes. Moving toward for profit mentality & much less transparency.

Senior team is cloistered. Be open and honest with communication and plans.

34 Other Employee Reviews for Exempla Healthcare (View Most Recent)

healthcare

I worked at Exempla Healthcare

Pros

benefits and the friendly people

Cons

hours and the opportunity for advancement

listen

Great place to work.

Current Employee - Respiratory Therapist RRT
    Current Employee - Respiratory Therapist RRT

I have been working at Exempla Healthcare

Pros

The hospital has grown over the years and is still undergoing major renovations, but still has the local community hospital feel.
    With our respiratory protocol system, we as R.T.'s can decide the best treatment for our patients. Which means no wasting time trying to get a hold of the doctors or giving therapy that is either not needed or no longer needed.

Cons

Have been going through some major management changes. Sisters of Charity just took us over, and most of our upper management was just let go. Sort of just waiting to see how it will affect the rest of us. Hopefully the change will bring a few more benefit options. Currently we only have a choice between Cigna and Kaiser, both are fairly expensive.

Being that we are employed by a hospital, I would expect the health benefits to be better. In order to afford benefits for my whole family, I have to use Kaiser- which means we can't even go to the hospital I work at??

There are newer employer reviews for Exempla Healthcare

Worked for Exempla Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!