Exide Technologies

www.exide.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Exide Technologies

Overall good company to work for but unstable work load

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Exide Technologies

Pros

Home every night, good equipment to work with, weekends off, assigned trucks and assigned routes, electric pallet jacks,great healthcare benefits

Cons

Unstable work load, no bonuses, difficult to get personal time off when needed, slow pay raises, no safety bonuses, management does not enforce rules/expectations

60 Other Employee Reviews for Exide Technologies (View Most Recent)

A very fast paced place to work.

Current Employee - Receiving in Bristol, VA
    Current Employee - Receiving in Bristol, VA

I have been working at Exide Technologies

Pros

I must say that the best parts of working for Exide is the people. The next is the experiences that I share with these people.

Cons

Some of the ideas of the employees sometimes seem to fall on deat ears or are answered by saying"well we never did things that way here."

Think outside the box sometimes. Listen to the people that do the job and stop over thinking everything. It seems to me that you like to over complicate things that are simple fixes.

the upper management dont what their people go through on the floor and dont care

Current Employee - Material Handler in Salina, KS
    Current Employee - Material Handler in Salina, KS

I have been working at Exide Technologies

Pros

the people that you work with are great and they stand by you over all in your choices of what to do with your life if you get hurt out there.

Cons

the hours, the way you are treated by mangement and if you get hurt out there they do everything in their power to make your life so bad and make where you dont want to be out there so you end up quiting or you miss so much that they fire you.

go out on the floor and see what the people are complaining about and dont fix things that are broken. learn that safety should be the most important thing not quanity.

There are newer employer reviews for Exide Technologies