good

Current Employee - Trainee  in  Calcutta (India)
Current Employee - Trainee in Calcutta (India)

I have been working at Exide Technologies

Pros

this is a large industry , so there i get so many opportunity to do work and chance to learn lot of experience.

Cons

worker are not help full , there is lac of responsible operator make the work completed delay . all the work done by my responsibilities.

give the perfect respect according to their position. give the perfect over time money and encourage them to do work with happiness.

Other Reviews for Exide Technologies

Decent pay and benefits do not justify the frustration

I have been working at Exide Technologies

Pros

Pay, benefits, a few very good people to work with, in a better economy these would not be reason enough to remain with this company

Cons

Corporate management tries to run the local facility from behind a desk and computer over 700 miles away. There is no consideration for the 'working' people.

Quit trying to micro-manage every aspect of our local facility. Tell us what needs to be done but let the folks who do the work every day , and those who have done it for decades, decide the best way to accomplish it. Most of management doesn't know a battery from a bullfrog but they think they can tell us how to do the job.

manufacturring reviedw

I worked at Exide Technologies

Pros

exide manufacturing was special experience with right balance of independence, accountability and guidance. there was direction provided from the top with sufficient room to innovate as well. lots of opportunity to learn manufacturing.

Cons

not much of cons really. if you are looking for sophisticated high tech manufacturing environments, they have it some of their factories, not all of them.

very competent and helpful management

There are newer employer reviews for Exide Technologies.

Worked for Exide Technologies? Contribute to the Community!