There are newer employer reviews for Exide Technologies

A very fast paced place to work.

Current Employee - Receiving  in  Bristol, VA
Current Employee - Receiving in Bristol, VA

I have been working at Exide Technologies

Pros

I must say that the best parts of working for Exide is the people. The next is the experiences that I share with these people.

Cons

Some of the ideas of the employees sometimes seem to fall on deat ears or are answered by saying"well we never did things that way here."

Think outside the box sometimes. Listen to the people that do the job and stop over thinking everything. It seems to me that you like to over complicate things that are simple fixes.

47 Other Employee Reviews for Exide Technologies (View Most Recent)

the upper management dont what their people go through on the floor and dont care

Current Employee - Material Handler  in  Salina, KS
    Current Employee - Material Handler in Salina, KS

I have been working at Exide Technologies

Pros

the people that you work with are great and they stand by you over all in your choices of what to do with your life if you get hurt out there.

Cons

the hours, the way you are treated by mangement and if you get hurt out there they do everything in their power to make your life so bad and make where you dont want to be out there so you end up quiting or you miss so much that they fire you.

go out on the floor and see what the people are complaining about and dont fix things that are broken. learn that safety should be the most important thing not quanity.

Good place to work if you want to work hard.

Current Employee - Gridcaster  in  Salina, KS
    Current Employee - Gridcaster in Salina, KS

I have been working at Exide Technologies

Pros

Generally good pay. You get paid a base wage plus an incentive. The more you produce, the more you get paid.

Cons

It can get very hot during the summer months. 120 degrees or higher in some areas.

Get out on the floor more and see what's goin on.

There are newer employer reviews for Exide Technologies

Worked for Exide Technologies? Contribute to the Community!