Expedia
www.lifeatexpedia.com Bellevue, WA 5000+ Employees

Best Career choice!

Project Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Expedia full-time

ProsExpedia is a company that truly cares about their Employee's achieving a balance between Work and Life. Every department is different, but my department is very supportive of flexibility in work schedules. As long as your work is completed on time and you support your Team when needed. They also support Career Growth through Training and working on a variety of Projects. They also concern themselves with how things are accomplished; you can't treat people poorly to justify meeting a deadline.

ConsExpedia's Business Units are not well mapped to sub-Teams so communication can be difficult and lengthy. This can add a great deal of time spent accomplishing work.

Advice to Senior ManagementValue Stream Mapping is a wonderful tool!

customer service

Customer Service (Current Employee)
Cairo (Egypt)

I have been working at Expedia full-time for less than a year

Pros: good customers .. very good environment Cons: salary issues for every month Advice to Senior Management: minimize salary issues.. More

Great company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Expedia

Pros: Leader in the OTA sector, good environment, lots of benefits… Cons: Could innovate more...and they've recently added some roles in the middle of the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Expedia.

Worked for Expedia? Contribute to the Community!

Expedia – Why Work for Us?

Why Expedia? Because mornings are the best when you love your job. At Expedia, Inc. we are passionate about travel and revolutionizing it through the power of technology. Across the globe, our family of brands makes… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Expedia reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Expedia CEO Dara Khosrowshahi. All reviews posted anonymously by Expedia employees.