Expedia

www.expedia.com
  www.expedia.com
There are newer employer reviews for Expedia

The culture here is exceptional.

Current Employee - Senior Director, Global Learning Organisation in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Expedia full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Expedia take the time to recruit like minded professional people. That means there is a great culture when you start. There is trust that you will deliver and it's the most high performing culture I have been a part of (and I used to work for Apple!) The sentiment of "hire great people and get out of their way" is totally understood. I have freedom to deliver exceptional work here.

Cons

Honestly, I have been here for nearly a year and struggle to honestly find any cons.

More opportunities for leadership teams to meet and share & network (not just the women!).

927 Other Employee Reviews for Expedia (View Most Recent)

Awesome place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Expedia full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Expedia provides a great working atmosphere for most departments. Some functions face more pressure than others, depending on what's more important to the business or whats the 'flavor of the month', and also depends on your manager. Mostly, expedia colleugues are really friendly and there are many great perks as an employee. the company provides daily challenges for employees from stakeholder management, to navigating through dinosaur technology and the tasks never stop rolling in.

Cons

I've been at expedia for almost 2 years, but the compensation increase given upon promotion is capped. If you come into expedia on a non-managerial role then you could be stuck on low salary increases, or could be forced to move elsewhere for much better compensation on your next step.

pave the way for low grade staff to get better compensation increases when moving roles internally.

The best company I have ever worked for

Former Employee - Test Lead in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Test Lead in London, England (UK)

I worked at Expedia full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Expedia is the best company I have ever worked for. The best thing that I liked about working there is the amazing work-life balance everyone manages to strike. The work environment is very conducive to creativity and growth. They are really passionate about travel and I just loved that.

Cons

Really cannot think of any cons. But if I simply had to state one then it would be limited growth opportunities in the technology sector.

There are newer employer reviews for Expedia