Expeditors
www.expeditors.com Seattle, WA 5000+ Employees

undesirable.

Air Export Agent (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I worked at Expeditors

ProsExpeditors is a fortune 500 that Warren Buffet himself invests in. To make to to upper management, you might be mildly satisfied with a decent compensation. However, if you have a college degree, don't plan to stand out at an entry level from any one with simple a high school diploma.

ConsMinimal pay, minimal days off (5 days prorated your first year of employment based on your start date- if this a sweat shop or modern american industry?). Huge gap between management and "workers" both culturally and financially. Feels extremely out dated in all principals related. Penny pinchers about everything. Don't expect to make a livable income for at least 5 years.

Advice to Senior Managementlook at your OT and hire more people.

A great starter place to work

Ocean Import Agent (Current Employee)
Bensenville, IL

I have been working at Expeditors

Pros: full benefits which is nice, and great exposure to the logistics industry. … Cons: The starting pay is low, and most times you are a temp… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not a bad place to work in some ways, probably not the best for software engineers

Java Developer (Former Employee)
Seattle, WA

I worked at Expeditors

Pros: Low administrative overhead, excellent medical benefits, generally strong upper management,… Cons: Very low salary compared to market, lack of schedule flexibility, minimal sick time, lack of HR department means that accurate benefits information isn't always provided,… Advice to Senior Management: If there isn't going to be an HR department, at least provide training or find a way to help managers provide correct… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Expeditors.

Worked for Expeditors? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Expeditors reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Expeditors CEO Peter J. Rose. All reviews posted anonymously by Expeditors employees.