There are newer employer reviews for Experian Americas

Great place to work - interesting work, smart people, great benefits

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

I have been working at Experian Americas

Pros

Experian is a dynamic, interesting, global organization. Talented executive management team. Amazing benefits. Great development opportunities.

Cons

Lack of consistency in culture and employment experience across Experian companies and business units.

Advice to Management

Seek more leadership consistency across EI, CSDA and EMS - at high levels culture and employment experience should be consistent

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Fun and a lot of hard work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

I have been working at Experian Americas

Pros

Hard working and fun People Benefits are the best I have ever seen Communication from Executives Community involvement Many fun events throughout the year

Cons

More involuntary turnover than most places I have worked The four division are very different and thre is not interactions between businesses

2. Great Office

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

I have been working at Experian Americas

Pros

great sense of family here in Lincoln, my team is fantastic to work with and it shows based on the tenure of our group. We tend to hire only the best and brightest folks to work here and it makes getting things done much easier. Local management is great here and do the best job I think they can at getting the point across with respect to communications about the company at large.

Cons

not much here in Lincoln...perhaps better coffee :) At times it would be nice to have more contact with other leaders in other locations.

Advice to Management

Leadership and work environment is what you make it. Don't wait for corporate policies and changes to happen in order to change environment...we all can share in that and make Experian a great place to be.