There are newer employer reviews for Experian Americas

Fun and a lot of hard work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

I have been working at Experian Americas

Pros

Hard working and fun People Benefits are the best I have ever seen Communication from Executives Community involvement Many fun events throughout the year

Cons

More involuntary turnover than most places I have worked The four division are very different and thre is not interactions between businesses

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Great Office

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

I have been working at Experian Americas

Pros

great sense of family here in Lincoln, my team is fantastic to work with and it shows based on the tenure of our group. We tend to hire only the best and brightest folks to work here and it makes getting things done much easier. Local management is great here and do the best job I think they can at getting the point across with respect to communications about the company at large.

Cons

not much here in Lincoln...perhaps better coffee :) At times it would be nice to have more contact with other leaders in other locations.

Advice to Management

Leadership and work environment is what you make it. Don't wait for corporate policies and changes to happen in order to change environment...we all can share in that and make Experian a great place to be.

I made a mistake 8 years ago when I decided to work for Experian

Current Employee - Channel Executive - Consumer Review Services in Allen, TX
    Current Employee - Channel Executive - Consumer Review Services in Allen, TX

I have been working at Experian Americas

Pros

Average benefits including healthcare, 401k, company car. Lots of travel which provides airmile benefits. Channel Executives are superior to the management.

Cons

Inferior management. My VP can hardly work a computer! Constantly reorganizing and getting rid of valuable people (expecially those with tenure). I am so disappointed. I was hired by the President of Credit Services and didn't realize that he brought all of his banking cronies on board. Totally destroyed what was once a great company. The stress is so bad that it affects my day to day activities. Senior management profiles and targets groups of people for termination.

Advice to Management

Experian is not a bank so stop trying to run it like one. People like me should be promoted to help turn this abyss around.