There are newer employer reviews for Experian Americas

Not a bad place, nor the better one

I have been working at Experian Americas

Pros

- great bonus packahge - great benefits - lots of paralel activites that will take the place of work more easy to drive instead of just working.

Cons

- lots of restructurations that puts all decision on the grown. - too much burocracy for simple things

Advice to Management

- Listen more to employees and place active action plans to resolve them.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Large matrixed environment

Former Employee - Human Resources Business Partner
    Former Employee - Human Resources Business Partner

I worked at Experian Americas

Pros

Good support from centers of excellence and subject matter experts within my department. I felt I had good leadership, again within my specific department Good benefits; competitive salary

Cons

Large matrixed organization tended to be beaurocratic at times. Lack of consistency in applying objectives, strategic goals

Advice to Management

I felt that upper management was supportive but middle managers could benefit from leadership training and people-management skills.

2. Focused on investors only and the pay is low

I have been working at Experian Americas

Pros

The vacation time is great and they even offer have options for insurance. They sometimes promote within and depending on your position you may be able to balance between work and family time.

Cons

They are only focused on investors and will do anything they can to show them they are growing. The pay is low and they love to do mass layoffs. If you are desperate for a pay check that pays more a little bit more than unemployment than this won't let you down. Why too many hurdles to jump when trying to get to get something done internally. Also, depending on your position you may never truly get a vacation because of the company’s expectations.

Advice to Management

Go back to being a private company and start caring about your employees again. Look into promoting within instead always going outside the company.