Experian Americas

www.experian.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Experian Americas

Trying...

I have been working at Experian Americas full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Many employees have been there for 20+ years; I love my manager, but I know my manager is frustrated with upper management. However, a lot of jobs are being moved to Chile and Costa Rica.

Cons

A lot of jobs are being moved to Chile and Costa Rica, although I think some of those will be regretted - will be loss of customer satisfaction, which is already an issue.

If you want consumer trust, you should provide a robust product to truly assist people repair their credit - not just tell them what increases/decreases rating...most know this but were hit hard during the recent recession and need to know how to clear up older issues.

118 Other Employee Reviews for Experian Americas (View Most Recent)

Did not pay out bonus to top performer

I worked at Experian Americas full-time (more than a year)

Pros

work life balance, some of my colleagues were nice, our division was an interesting business

Cons

Last year bonus was cut in half due to company performance, this year they gave nothing, I was a top rated employee.

Since I left, I realized that this was an even more awful place to work than I realized when I was there. They are cheap and the bulk of their leadership is terrible. Very high turnover.

The worst place I ever worked, which is saying a lot

I worked at Experian Americas full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I had good work-life balance. That was honestly the reason I stayed as long as I did but in the end, it wasn't nearly enough.

Cons

Swimming in mediocrity, terrible talent brand, don't care about employees

Experian was profitable in 2013, but didn't hit their overly aggressive targets, so they screwed people out of bonuses, but top performers were still supposed to get something. They have a written policy that if you are still employed at end of fiscal year (April 1), you will get your bonus. They did not honor that this year, even though it was a written policy. If you left after April 1, they just screwed you out of it. No letter, nothing. It's a class action suit waiting to happen. And this is one of many examples of how little they care about their employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Experian Americas