Experian Data Quality US

www.qas.com
  www.qas.com
There are newer employer reviews for Experian Data Quality US

Great company to work for, develop, and grow your skill set

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at Experian Data Quality US full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Experian QAS has been the most challenging yet rewarding place I have ever worked at. Before joining their direct Sales force, I thought I knew how to sell. I thought I knew the sales process, how to book meetings, how to negotiate and how to get things done. Thanks to a lot of amazing training sessions and working amongst the best sales people I have ever met, I have grown and developed my sales skills to a more strategic and solution based sale. If you are ready to take your sales career to the next level, Experian QAS is the perfect place for you.

Pros:
- Access to Senior Management – Experian QAS has a true open door policy where at any time during your career the Senior Management team are available to speak with you
- Growth opportunity – This company has grown double digits every year since they have been in the US (over 12 years) with amazing career opportunities in all departments
- Social environment – “Work Hard, Play Hard”, QAS knows how to reward hard working employees
- Product – QAS is well known in the industry and has the best product offering in the data quality market place

Cons

Cons
- Heat – if you can’t take the heat coming from the pressure on your daily responsibilities as a sales individual you should pass on this opportunity
- Challenge – You have to be ready to challenge yourself and sometimes learn what you thought you already knew
- Hours – This is not a 9-5 job, this has been said before, but especially in sales, if you want to blow up your earnings you have to earn it
- High expectations – Whether you are in sales or any other department (Account Management, Professional Services, Product, Marketing, etc…) you have to deliver your results; be ready for it!

Try to keep the social culture vibrant as the company is growing

69 Other Employee Reviews for Experian Data Quality US (View Most Recent)

It's a boring company to me

Former Employee - Intern in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Intern in Boston, MA

I worked at Experian Data Quality US as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

good location and nice benefits

Cons

the pay is not pleasant and not a lot of work to do

Newbies

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at Experian Data Quality US full-time

Pros

Great benefits, okay pay.
    Nice people

Cons

Most of the positive reviews are all people who are either fresh out of college or have never worked someplace else in their careers. They have a strong sense that they are doing everything right and don't look to see what anyone else in the industry is doing. FaceTime is more important than actual results. Everyone here is way too involved in everyone personal lives which stems for going out drinking together pretty much every night. In the last six months I've seen at least 30 people leave. The turnover rate is insane here. There is minimal life work balance and zero flexibility for it.

Activity does not equal productivity

There are newer employer reviews for Experian Data Quality US