Experian Data Quality US
www.qas.com Boston, MA 150 to 499 Employees

The magic happens outside of your comfort zone…

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Experian Data Quality US full-time for more than 5 years

ProsPros: Challenging work environment that inspires you and pushes you out of your comfort zone. There were many days I found myself skipping to work excited for the new challenges ahead. Being my first job out of school, I learned the valuable lessons of accountability, high work ethic and discipline.
The people are what make this place special and the culture allows you to bring your personality to work without having to conform, it is energizing and engaging.
The opportunity is here for the taking but no one is going to hand it to you on a silver platter. You know that if you work hard and give it 110% that good things will come out of it. Don’t wait for opportunity to come knocking at your door, instead YOU go find it and this is the place that lets you do so.
This job isn’t for everyone but no job is. If you are a highly motivated, self-driven, hard working individual that wants to get business skills and career progression on the fast track –well then this is the place for you.

ConsCons: At times the workload can be overwhelmingly fast paced which can lead to quick burn out.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdvice: Transparency is key and communication systems here do need some improvement especially how information trickles down and is delivered to all individuals within the company.

Great company to work for, develop, and grow your skill set

Senior Account Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Experian Data Quality US full-time for more than a year

Pros: Experian QAS has been the most challenging yet rewarding place I have ever worked at. Before joining their direct Sales force, I thought I knew… Cons: Cons - Heat – if you can’t take the heat coming from the pressure on your daily responsibilities as a sales individual you should pass on… Advice to Senior Management: Try to keep the social culture vibrant as the company… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Newbies

I have been working at Experian Data Quality US full-time

Pros: Great benefits, okay pay. Nice people Cons: Most of the positive reviews are all people who are either fresh out of college or have never worked someplace else in their careers. They… Advice to Senior Management: Activity does not equal productivity No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Experian Data Quality US.

Worked for Experian Data Quality US? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Experian Data Quality US reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Experian Data Quality US CEO Thomas Schutz. All reviews posted anonymously by Experian Data Quality US employees.