Experian Data Quality US

www.qas.com

The magic happens outside of your comfort zone…

Current Employee - Manager  in  Boston, MA
Current Employee - Manager in Boston, MA

Pros

Pros: Challenging work environment that inspires you and pushes you out of your comfort zone. There were many days I found myself skipping to work excited for the new challenges ahead. Being my first job out of school, I learned the valuable lessons of accountability, high work ethic and discipline.
The people are what make this place special and the culture allows you to bring your personality to work without having to conform, it is energizing and engaging.
The opportunity is here for the taking but no one is going to hand it to you on a silver platter. You know that if you work hard and give it 110% that good things will come out of it. Don’t wait for opportunity to come knocking at your door, instead YOU go find it and this is the place that lets you do so.
This job isn’t for everyone but no job is. If you are a highly motivated, self-driven, hard working individual that wants to get business skills and career progression on the fast track –well then this is the place for you.

Cons

Cons: At times the workload can be overwhelmingly fast paced which can lead to quick burn out.

Advice: Transparency is key and communication systems here do need some improvement especially how information trickles down and is delivered to all individuals within the company.

Other reviews for Experian Data Quality US

Great company to work for, develop, and grow your skill set

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager  in  Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Boston, MA

Pros

Experian QAS has been the most challenging yet rewarding place I have ever worked at. Before joining their direct Sales force, I thought I knew how to sell. I thought I knew the sales process, how to book meetings, how to negotiate and how to get things done. Thanks to a lot of amazing training sessions and working amongst the best sales people I have ever met, I have grown and developed my sales skills to a more strategic and solution based sale. If you are ready to take your sales career to the next level, Experian QAS is the perfect place for you.

Pros:
    - Access to Senior Management – Experian QAS has a true open door policy where at any time during your career the Senior Management team are available to speak with you
    - Growth opportunity – This company has grown double digits every year since they have been in the US (over 12 years) with amazing career opportunities in all departments
    - Social environment – “Work Hard, Play Hard”, QAS knows how to reward hard working employees
    - Product – QAS is well known in the industry and has the best product offering in the data quality market place

Cons

Cons
    - Heat – if you can’t take the heat coming from the pressure on your daily responsibilities as a sales individual you should pass on this opportunity
    - Challenge – You have to be ready to challenge yourself and sometimes learn what you thought you already knew
    - Hours – This is not a 9-5 job, this has been said before, but especially in sales, if you want to blow up your earnings you have to earn it
    - High expectations – Whether you are in sales or any other department (Account Management, Professional Services, Product, Marketing, etc…) you have to deliver your results; be ready for it!

Try to keep the social culture vibrant as the company is growing

Newbies

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Pros

Great benefits, okay pay.
    Nice people

Cons

Most of the positive reviews are all people who are either fresh out of college or have never worked someplace else in their careers. They have a strong sense that they are doing everything right and don't look to see what anyone else in the industry is doing. FaceTime is more important than actual results. Everyone here is way too involved in everyone personal lives which stems for going out drinking together pretty much every night. In the last six months I've seen at least 30 people leave. The turnover rate is insane here. There is minimal life work balance and zero flexibility for it.

Activity does not equal productivity

There are newer employer reviews for Experian Data Quality US.

Worked for Experian Data Quality US? Contribute to the Community!