Experian Data Quality US

www.qas.com
  www.qas.com
There are newer employer reviews for Experian Data Quality US

Great team atmosphere, lots of room to grow and develop

Current Employee - Project Manager in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Project Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Experian Data Quality US full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The best thing about Experian QAS is the people. It's a fun place to work with a great culture. I have found management to genuinely care about my career progression and growth, and the company has provided many opportunities for me to develop quickly in areas that interest me. It's a great company to get your foot in the door and begin building a career, as there are lots of different career paths open to those that prove themselves.

Cons

The work hours can seem a bit rigid (8-5), but most departments are becoming more flexible.

69 Other Employee Reviews for Experian Data Quality US (View Most Recent)

The magic happens outside of your comfort zone…

Current Employee - Manager in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at Experian Data Quality US full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Pros: Challenging work environment that inspires you and pushes you out of your comfort zone. There were many days I found myself skipping to work excited for the new challenges ahead. Being my first job out of school, I learned the valuable lessons of accountability, high work ethic and discipline.
    The people are what make this place special and the culture allows you to bring your personality to work without having to conform, it is energizing and engaging.
    The opportunity is here for the taking but no one is going to hand it to you on a silver platter. You know that if you work hard and give it 110% that good things will come out of it. Don’t wait for opportunity to come knocking at your door, instead YOU go find it and this is the place that lets you do so.
    This job isn’t for everyone but no job is. If you are a highly motivated, self-driven, hard working individual that wants to get business skills and career progression on the fast track –well then this is the place for you.

Cons

Cons: At times the workload can be overwhelmingly fast paced which can lead to quick burn out.

Advice: Transparency is key and communication systems here do need some improvement especially how information trickles down and is delivered to all individuals within the company.

Great company to work for, develop, and grow your skill set

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at Experian Data Quality US full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Experian QAS has been the most challenging yet rewarding place I have ever worked at. Before joining their direct Sales force, I thought I knew how to sell. I thought I knew the sales process, how to book meetings, how to negotiate and how to get things done. Thanks to a lot of amazing training sessions and working amongst the best sales people I have ever met, I have grown and developed my sales skills to a more strategic and solution based sale. If you are ready to take your sales career to the next level, Experian QAS is the perfect place for you.

Pros:
    - Access to Senior Management – Experian QAS has a true open door policy where at any time during your career the Senior Management team are available to speak with you
    - Growth opportunity – This company has grown double digits every year since they have been in the US (over 12 years) with amazing career opportunities in all departments
    - Social environment – “Work Hard, Play Hard”, QAS knows how to reward hard working employees
    - Product – QAS is well known in the industry and has the best product offering in the data quality market place

Cons

Cons
    - Heat – if you can’t take the heat coming from the pressure on your daily responsibilities as a sales individual you should pass on this opportunity
    - Challenge – You have to be ready to challenge yourself and sometimes learn what you thought you already knew
    - Hours – This is not a 9-5 job, this has been said before, but especially in sales, if you want to blow up your earnings you have to earn it
    - High expectations – Whether you are in sales or any other department (Account Management, Professional Services, Product, Marketing, etc…) you have to deliver your results; be ready for it!

Try to keep the social culture vibrant as the company is growing

There are newer employer reviews for Experian Data Quality US