There are newer employer reviews for Experian Data Quality US

Great Company, Made Me Who I am Today

Former Employee - Regional Sales Manager  in  San Francisco, CA
Former Employee - Regional Sales Manager in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Experian Data Quality US full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great place to advance your career, over a 6 year period I was promoted 5 times and each time given a role that challenged me to push myself outside of my comfort zone.
The sales training is unmatched to any other company I have seen in the market. The skills are transferable to every role you take moving forward, and make you a better business person. Not many companies will not only allow but encourage young motivated people to sell to large, complex organizations.
If you are looking to put in the time, listen to people that have been there before, and work hard to achieve results so that you progress your career this is the place. QAS will allow you to walk into your next job/role with such an advantage that you will get the role over others with double the amount of experience.
For anyone who reads the reviews on glassdoor and sees any less favorable comments, I would caution you to take them with a grain of salt. Simple fact is that most people can't cut it here, it is for the cream of the crop. If you want a job that you do your 9-5, collect your paycheck, and go home this isn't it. Some people on here thought they were cut out for it but in reality they were not.

Cons

QAS is always about building a plan and executing to results. Where I would provide suggestions is to improve the follow through of such plans.

Continue to focus on your strengths, developing people, that is what I think QAS does better than anybody, I am living proof.

70 Other Employee Reviews for Experian Data Quality US (View Most Recent)

Exciting, challenging work environment with a great upside.

Former Employee - Technical Manager  in  San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Technical Manager in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Experian Data Quality US full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Significant opportunity for growth, many opportunities to receive training on new skills, supportive management team and a team-oriented culture.

Experian QAS is great place to start and grow your career. The management structure puts a great deal of emphasis on people and their development. I was able to join the company in an administrative role and grow into a management position across my five years with QAS. Senior management does a great job of proactively engaging with employees to understand what challenges they face and what they can do to make the overall employee experience better. It truly is a people-first culture. If you want to work at a high energy organization that rewards and develops its people, this is a great company to be with.

Cons

QAS asks a great deal of its employees, but for those who rise to the challenge, they're rewarded with significant career growth and opportunity.

The company's success is largely built on amazing people. Keep doing what you're doing and continue investing in people who want to come to work, make a difference and grow their career as a result.

Priorities all wrong

Current Employee - Business Development Account Manager  in  Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Business Development Account Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at Experian Data Quality US full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Really hard to think of any.
    Maybe the 50cent soda machine?

Cons

Managers are inexperienced
    Micro management at its finest
    Absolutely no work/life balance
    Walk in 15 seconds late expect to be spoken to, but they will not remember the 3 extra hours you worked the night before
    If you are not in sales, do not expect any recognition

Learn how to keep your good talent, as it walks right out the door due to the petty micro managing
    Flex time does not mean you have to give 48hrs notice to come in 30minutes late!!

There are newer employer reviews for Experian Data Quality US

Worked for Experian Data Quality US? Contribute to the Community!