Experian Data Quality US
www.qas.com Boston, MA 150 to 499 Employees

Great Company, Made Me Who I am Today

Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

ProsGreat place to advance your career, over a 6 year period I was promoted 5 times and each time given a role that challenged me to push myself outside of my comfort zone.
The sales training is unmatched to any other company I have seen in the market. The skills are transferable to every role you take moving forward, and make you a better business person. Not many companies will not only allow but encourage young motivated people to sell to large, complex organizations.
If you are looking to put in the time, listen to people that have been there before, and work hard to achieve results so that you progress your career this is the place. QAS will allow you to walk into your next job/role with such an advantage that you will get the role over others with double the amount of experience.
For anyone who reads the reviews on glassdoor and sees any less favorable comments, I would caution you to take them with a grain of salt. Simple fact is that most people can't cut it here, it is for the cream of the crop. If you want a job that you do your 9-5, collect your paycheck, and go home this isn't it. Some people on here thought they were cut out for it but in reality they were not.

ConsQAS is always about building a plan and executing to results. Where I would provide suggestions is to improve the follow through of such plans.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to focus on your strengths, developing people, that is what I think QAS does better than anybody, I am living proof.

Exciting, challenging work environment with a great upside.

Technical Manager (Former Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I worked at Experian Data Quality US full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Significant opportunity for growth, many opportunities to receive training on new skills, supportive management team and a team-oriented culture. Experian QAS is great place to start… Cons: QAS asks a great deal of its employees, but for those who… Advice to Senior Management: The company's success is largely built on amazing people. Keep doing what you're doing and continue investing… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Priorities all wrong

Business Development Account Manager (Current Employee)
    Boston, MA

I have been working at Experian Data Quality US full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Really hard to think of any. Maybe the 50cent soda machine? Cons: Managers are inexperienced Micro management at its finest Absolutely no work/life balance Walk in 15 seconds late expect to be spoken to, but they… Advice to Senior Management: Learn how to keep your good talent, as it walks right out the door due to the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Experian Data Quality US.

Worked for Experian Data Quality US? Contribute to the Community!

Experian Data Quality US – Why Work for Us?

Experian Data Quality is a leading provider of data quality software and services. The Experian Data Quality software suite of products are designed to capture, validate, cleanse, standardize and enrich addresses, names… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Experian Data Quality US reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Experian Data Quality US CEO Thomas Schutz. All reviews posted anonymously by Experian Data Quality US employees.