Experian Data Quality US

www.qas.com

Started my career at this company

Account Manager (Former Employee) Boston, MA

ProsEmployees, culture, perks, nice office, potential for some great products to sell, employee development, office locations, exposure to lots of different areas of business.

ConsHigh turnover of employees - especially in sales, lots of tension between sales and marketing, lots of bottlenecks in the IT/pre-sales/customer implementation processes, slow go-to-market strategy for newest/coolest products.

Advice to Senior ManagementExpedite the process of ditching older, less revenue generating products and put more focus on newest products (Prospect IQ). Metric sales management on training reinforcement - lots of tactics are only visible on the floor about a week or two after trainer leaves. Focus on developing younger employees further.

Potential for personal and professional development

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Boston, MA

I have been working at Experian Data Quality US full-time for more than a year

Pros: -Truly open door policy with management -Potential to create your own role (if business benefit can be proven) -Focus on personal and professional development… Cons: -Pay is fair (could be slightly higher) -Long hours Advice to Senior Management: Keep thinking of innovative ways to keep our company moving forward. Saas (Software as a Service) is no longer new and cutting edge. We need… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Don't Work in Tech Support!!

Customer Support Coordinator (Current Employee) Boston, MA

I have been working at Experian Data Quality US full-time for less than a year

Pros: Loved the social aspect of the company and that most people are… Cons: Terrible pay; horrible tech support manager; no respect from anyone; would rather you leave the company than give you a raise or promote you. You… Advice to Senior Management: Stop trying to hire new people all the time and invest your time and money on the people you currently… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Experian Data Quality US.

Worked for Experian Data Quality US? Contribute to the Community!