Experian Data Quality US
www.qas.com Boston, MA 150 to 499 Employees

Experian QAS is a dynamic company with major opportunity for motivated employees.

Marketing Director (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

ProsSome reviews mention that this is a place to "start your career" - for me, it's where I've had the opportunity to accelerate the career I knew I wanted.

Experian QAS is a company that has high expectations of employees and looks to hire bright, motivated individuals willing to put the work in to advance their career. At every turning point over the past 4 years, I've been rewarded for my hard work with the next opportunity, including more responsibility, more strategic projects and immense exposure to how a business is run.

The culture is something I really enjoy - the core values are real and important to the senior management team. People are friendly, and like having fun. You can be as involved as you want in this - for some people, QAS is their social circle; others only attend a couple of events a year. There are lots of ways to get involved at all levels - through committees, community service activities, or casual get togethers.

When I started 4 years ago, it was a pretty formal, rigid place to work. However, over the past 18 months, we've made major changes, like switching to casual dress code and creating more flexible hours and work from home arrangements. Personally, this makes me feel like the senior management team really listens to employees, and will make the necessary changes to respond to employee needs.

ConsThis can be an intense place to work - expectations are high, and we often try to do many things at once. For me, those aspects keep me engaged and challenged, but it can be overwhelming for people who prefer a slower pace.

Things change often - frequently without a lot of preparation and/or communication.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake the time to articulate the strategic vision to get employees on board early on. And make sure to highlight their role in the current and future strategy and how their work impacts the overall results the company is looking to achieve.

Fantastic place to start and grow your career

Director of Client Retention (Current Employee)
    Boston, MA

I have been working at Experian Data Quality US full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: 1. Unlimited opportunity if you are willing to put in the work - Other reviews have stated this but it can't be emphasized enough. … Cons: Due to the fast pace the company frequently tries to do too many… Advice to Senior Management: Put out more consistent communication from the top down where company vision/direction… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not a place to call home

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Experian Data Quality US full-time for less than a year

Pros: 8-5 job, lots of alcohol, simple straightforward work in any position, lots of… Cons: Culture fosters: immaturity and lack of creativity/accountability, hostility among employees, lack of collaboration other than… Advice to Senior Management: It's time to evaluate whether the strong sales culture truly benefits the company long term. Time to evaluate whether it should really… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Experian Data Quality US.

Worked for Experian Data Quality US? Contribute to the Community!

Experian Data Quality US – Why Work for Us?

Experian Data Quality is a leading provider of data quality software and services. The Experian Data Quality software suite of products are designed to capture, validate, cleanse, standardize and enrich addresses, names… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Experian Data Quality US reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Experian Data Quality US CEO Thomas Schutz. All reviews posted anonymously by Experian Data Quality US employees.