Experian Data Quality US

www.qas.com
  www.qas.com
There are newer employer reviews for Experian Data Quality US

A great growth opportunity, fast paced, well organized company

Current Employee - Technical Sales Engineer in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Technical Sales Engineer in Boston, MA

I have been working at Experian Data Quality US full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I love working here. Experian DQ is a results oriented business less concerned with micromanaging and more concerned with the bigger picture. At every point is the company trying to help you grow both within Experian as well as within your own career trajectory. Trainings are plentiful, the support is fantastic, and the growth internally is unparalleled.

Cons

The only con is that the company is still somewhat restructuring, which leads to some confusion currently.

Continue to be as transparent as possible with new business unit / division changes and stick to exhibiting the core company values.

69 Other Employee Reviews for Experian Data Quality US (View Most Recent)

First job out college, challenging but rewarding

Current Employee - Analyst in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Analyst in Boston, MA

I have been working at Experian Data Quality US full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Since starting here, I've really expanded my skill set. I've been able to carve out a place for myself where the business sees me as a resource (I hope). If you push yourself hard, you will really get a chance to grow and learn with the business.

EDQ offers excellent benefits, especially education and further training. They seek to get you doing something you like and are passionate about, which is good for personal growth. Managers are open and approachable, and the other employees are quite sociable.

They are becoming much more flexible, work from home and remote options have increased significantly.

Cons

Compensation lags slightly behind, and recognition can be an issue at times. There are pockets of managers that are quite difficult to work with at times.

No idea how they made "best mid-sized companies to work for" on this site.

I worked at Experian Data Quality US

Pros

None. This company does not deserve to be in the same rank as Zuora, Zillow and Hubspot just to name a few. I've spent years at Oracle and other tier 1 software organizations and this horrible company has no business being compared to top software companies.

Cons

Middle management and upper management are micro managers that use pressure sale tactics.
    The positive reviews on this site are all from the managers who are QAS lifers. They are not legit reviews.

Please do not consider this company. Not as a first job or even a job that will get you the field experience you may need to advance your career. There are other options.

Worst company in existence.

No advice. I've been away from this company for over 4 years. Still have nightmares.

There are newer employer reviews for Experian Data Quality US