Experian Marketing Services Cross-Channel Marketing
www.experian.com New York, NY

Not what it once was but still a good starting career

New York, NY

I have been working at Experian Marketing Services Cross-Channel Marketing

ProsThe people you will work with at CheetahMail are some of the best in the business. The company has retained some of its original start-up feel despite being owned by Experian.

ConsExperian is very tight with the purse strings and the promotions can seem almost random at times. The work and experience you will have at CheetahMail differs greatly depending on which team you are assigned to.

It's a collaborative environment that energetic people strive to succeed.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Experian Marketing Services Cross-Channel Marketing

Pros: Energetic, fun, collaborative, good employee perks, excellent benefit package Cons: missing a good guideline on career advancement, should have better… Advice to Senior Management: management should keep theirs words, provide clear guideline on career… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great culture and perfect for recent graduates. Definitely a lot of room to grow as well.

Account Manager (Current Employee)
Oakland, CA

I have been working at Experian Marketing Services Cross-Channel Marketing

Pros: Culture, people, free breakfast on Wed, fun industry, etc. Cons: Would be great if we had more 1:1 time with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Experian Marketing Services Cross-Channel Marketing.

Worked for Experian Marketing Services Cross-Channel Marketing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Experian Marketing Services Cross-Channel Marketing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Experian Marketing Services Cross-Channel Marketing CEO Matt Seeley. All reviews posted anonymously by Experian Marketing Services Cross-Channel Marketing employees.