Experian Marketing Services

www.experian.com

Good first job out of college

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsGreat first job out of college, everyone is young, office is laid back and casual, reasonable hours if you are good at time management, overtime for lower level employees, fun social events and free food. Good experience working with clients. Good amount of vacation days and you can sometimes work from home.

ConsThe account manager and senior account manager jobs can feel like monkey work, it is a lot of cut pasting. Promotions are based on who shmoozes the best and not on who is actually knowledgeable. There are competent people who never get promoted and completely incompetent people who never get fired.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop outsourcing everything to other countries and start promoting internally. Noone likes to see outsiders take the promotion that they should be up for without any explanation as to why.

Great place to work - demanding but fair

I have been working at Experian Marketing Services full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Experian's dedication to Client Service excellence has made this both an easy and tough place to work. Easy since we get to put ourselves in… Cons: Work/life balance is the toughest thing here. Our industry is… Advice to Senior Management: Take care of your greatest asset - your dedicated workforce. Continue to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great for Entry-Level

Account Manager (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Experian Marketing Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great team-building experience Diverse culture Friendly work environment Free bagels and subsidized vending… Cons: late hours demanding clients salaries are not competitive Advice to Senior Management: Stop outsourcing so much. Focus on training/promoting within. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Experian Marketing Services.

Worked for Experian Marketing Services? Contribute to the Community!