Experian Marketing Services

www.experian.com/marketingservices
  www.experian.com/marketingservices
There are newer employer reviews for Experian Marketing Services

Good first job out of college

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Experian Marketing Services full-time

Pros

Great first job out of college, everyone is young, office is laid back and casual, reasonable hours if you are good at time management, overtime for lower level employees, fun social events and free food. Good experience working with clients. Good amount of vacation days and you can sometimes work from home.

Cons

The account manager and senior account manager jobs can feel like monkey work, it is a lot of cut pasting. Promotions are based on who shmoozes the best and not on who is actually knowledgeable. There are competent people who never get promoted and completely incompetent people who never get fired.

Stop outsourcing everything to other countries and start promoting internally. Noone likes to see outsiders take the promotion that they should be up for without any explanation as to why.

97 Other Employee Reviews for Experian Marketing Services (View Most Recent)

Great place to work - demanding but fair

I have been working at Experian Marketing Services full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Experian's dedication to Client Service excellence has made this both an easy and tough place to work. Easy since we get to put ourselves in our clients' shoes on a regular basis, and tough since we always go the extra mile. This industry also demands that you constantly grow, develop and adapt - the company has made it easy to do all those things.

Cons

Work/life balance is the toughest thing here. Our industry is online 24/7, and often the workload reflects that.

Take care of your greatest asset - your dedicated workforce. Continue to offer career opportunities from within the company, and stay true to Cheetah values.

Great place to be -- so happy to have joined the team

I have been working at Experian Marketing Services full-time (less than an year)

Pros

flexible work hours
    laid back dress
    very friendly environment
    have the ability to be heard by management
    Support of a very large brand that is tuned-in to its employees

Cons

Location is not the best
    The nature of the supported products lends itself to not being overly innovative. Still, I think you can get a lot of your role if you put time/effort into it.
    There are some folks who have been here forever and who are very hesitant to change what they've always done.

There are newer employer reviews for Experian Marketing Services