Experian Marketing Services

www.experian.com

Fast-paced, team-oriented, decent pay, you'll never get promoted

ProsPlenty of opportunity to learn new things. The corporate culture is very team-oriented, everyone pulls their own weight (which is very hard to come by) and everyone is willing to help out when a coworker needs it.

ConsSometimes demanding clients and a corporate culture of doing EVERYTHING the client wants, no matter how unreasonable. The company is not doing so well financially right now, so raises and promotions are much harder to come by.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop bringing in mid-level managers from outside. The Account Manager and Senior Account Manager roles are much different from the Client Relationship Manager, Client Partner and Associate Director roles. When someone is hired in as a CP or AD, they have no idea what the work flow of their AMs and SAMs looks like. They make promises to clients that the AMs and SAMs have to carry out, without understanding what that means to their junior-level employees.

Second - stop harping on how broke the company is. It is very clear that no one is going to get a raise, a promotion, or a full bonus. This is terrible for morale.

Watched an amazing company head in a downward spiral--stay away.

Account Executive (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Experian Marketing Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Some really terrific dedicated people--but as the job market improves,… Cons: Constant shifts in direction, changes in management, layoffs-- and really deficient technology. Clients are… Advice to Senior Management: Sell this division. It's clear you can't manage it… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Piece of sh..t

I have been working at Experian Marketing Services

Pros: None anymore. Nada. Zilch. Curry lunch though. Cons: Cronies, ex-Citi people with no skills collecting $$$ Advice to Senior Management: You need to go, but I am leaving first. More

There are newer reviews on Experian Marketing Services.

Worked for Experian Marketing Services? Contribute to the Community!