Great place to stretch and expand your skill sets, lots of challenging work, its been a great career choice for me

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Latham, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Latham, NY

I have been working at Experian

Pros

Very talented and dedicated employees, team members support each other and will go the extra mile to help meet client commitments. Excellent benefits, a strong focus on making healthy choices and participating in health improvement activities.

Cons

Location plays a huge role in the opportunities that come your way. Schaumburg is the place to be to have job advancement opportunities. In a remote location, the end of the road appears much sooner then if one worked at a main campus.

Other Reviews for Experian

Very challenging workplace, getting more interesting the last year

Current Employee - Software Developer Expert  in  Costa Mesa, CA
    Current Employee - Software Developer Expert in Costa Mesa, CA

I have been working at Experian

Pros

Good benefits, opportunity to grow on a global basis, acceleration of innovation over the last few years, very good senior leadership

Cons

Takes some time to get things done due to too many organizations being involved, lack of or very slow paced adoption of more modern, agile technologies on the old core business

Let's keep up and speed up the pace, we're doing great! I am confident, more than ever, that we are in the right track and that we are executing on our strategic goals!

It was not a good place to work.

Current Employee - Account Specialist  in  Allen, TX
    Current Employee - Account Specialist in Allen, TX

I have been working at Experian

Pros

Federal holidays off and no weekend work.

Cons

Management is not supportive. You have to be in clicks in order to advance. Training was way too long for the work that has to be done.

There are newer employer reviews for Experian.

Worked for Experian? Contribute to the Community!