Experian
www.experiangroup.com Dublin, Ireland 5000+ Employees

Great place to stretch and expand your skill sets, lots of challenging work, its been a great career choice for me

Latham, NY

I have been working at Experian

ProsVery talented and dedicated employees, team members support each other and will go the extra mile to help meet client commitments. Excellent benefits, a strong focus on making healthy choices and participating in health improvement activities.

ConsLocation plays a huge role in the opportunities that come your way. Schaumburg is the place to be to have job advancement opportunities. In a remote location, the end of the road appears much sooner then if one worked at a main campus.

Very challenging workplace, getting more interesting the last year

Software Developer Expert (Current Employee)
Costa Mesa, CA

I have been working at Experian

Pros: Good benefits, opportunity to grow on a global basis, acceleration… Cons: Takes some time to get things done due to too many organizations being involved, lack… Advice to Senior Management: Let's keep up and speed up the pace, we're doing great! I am confident, more than… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It was not a good place to work.

Account Specialist (Current Employee)
Allen, TX

I have been working at Experian

Pros: Federal holidays off and no weekend work. Cons: Management is not supportive. You have to be in clicks in order to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Experian.

Worked for Experian? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Experian reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Experian CEO Don Robert. All reviews posted anonymously by Experian employees.