There are newer employer reviews for Experian

Company does not allow for work family balance

Current Employee - Project Consultant in Schaumburg, IL
Current Employee - Project Consultant in Schaumburg, IL

I have been working at Experian

Pros

Used to be good place, steadily going down hill.

Cons

Upper Mangement doesn't understand working employees. They don't get it. They are constantly changing. I have had probably 5 different bosses in the past 10 years. Even though cost of living is going up and we have been profitable, our raises continue to be next to nothing. You give and give, but they never consider the person who is working more than their 40 hours and giving the company 150%. They just keep taking things away.

Advice to Management

For once consider your employees needs. The people DOING the work need to be considered.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Great place to stretch and expand your skill sets, lots of challenging work, its been a great career choice for me

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Latham, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Latham, NY

I have been working at Experian

Pros

Very talented and dedicated employees, team members support each other and will go the extra mile to help meet client commitments. Excellent benefits, a strong focus on making healthy choices and participating in health improvement activities.

Cons

Location plays a huge role in the opportunities that come your way. Schaumburg is the place to be to have job advancement opportunities. In a remote location, the end of the road appears much sooner then if one worked at a main campus.

2. Very challenging workplace, getting more interesting the last year

Current Employee - Software Developer Expert in Costa Mesa, CA
    Current Employee - Software Developer Expert in Costa Mesa, CA

I have been working at Experian

Pros

Good benefits, opportunity to grow on a global basis, acceleration of innovation over the last few years, very good senior leadership

Cons

Takes some time to get things done due to too many organizations being involved, lack of or very slow paced adoption of more modern, agile technologies on the old core business

Advice to Management

Let's keep up and speed up the pace, we're doing great! I am confident, more than ever, that we are in the right track and that we are executing on our strategic goals!