Experian
www.experiangroup.com Dublin, Ireland 5000+ Employees

Great people, but lacking focus and commitment.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Experian full-time for more than 10 years

ProsSmart people, very hard-working with good intentions. Large company offers opportunity to move laterally. Pleasant work environment with reasonable work/life balance.

ConsThere is a lack of focus as the company is trying to master too many things in too many markets. Individual executives typically have their own agenda and rarely work together for the greater good. Lots of turnover at the mid-management level. Experian wants to be viewed as innovative but is locked into short-term thinking and earnings pressure.

Advice to Senior ManagementPick no more than 3 big goals and commit to them. Don't short-change opportunities by saying you support them but then refusing to allocate sufficient resources to be successful.

Young team, nice management, poor salary and career development is slow.

Analyst (Current Employee)
Sofia (Bulgaria)

I have been working at Experian full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good atmosphere, learn international operations. Cons: Poor salary, no career opportunities Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Experian are a great company to work for

Global Interal Communications (Current Employee)
London, England (UK)

I have been working at Experian full-time for less than a year

Pros: Opportunity to develop Actively encouraged to progress, particularly if you drive yourself forward Opportunity… Cons: Lots of silo'd business units Can be difficult to find out who you need to speak with unless you have a… Advice to Senior Management: Ensure opportunity to learn about all aspects of the business is actively encouraged Maybe strip out some of the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Experian.

Worked for Experian? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Experian reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Experian CEO Don Robert. All reviews posted anonymously by Experian employees.