Experian Marketing Services

Current Employee - Director Sales in Schaumburg, IL
Current Employee - Director Sales in Schaumburg, IL

I have been working at Experian full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good people, decent pay, great benefits

Cons

Lack of clear leadership and vision. Have too many traditional executives whom don't understand digital marketing running the show. Every year your quota doubles and your territory get cut in half. Lack of clear direction of the future. Bad morale and lack of communication from management.

Advice to Management

Find outside executives who understand the digital landscape and can create a vision for the future.

Other Employee Reviews for Experian

1. Wasn't a job for me because I'm not a sales person, but for someone that can do that it would be great for them.

Current Employee - CSP in Van Buren, AR
    Current Employee - CSP in Van Buren, AR

I have been working at Experian full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

great starting pay, all benefits, bonus opportunities, 1hr lunch, willing to work with you

Cons

i had trouble forcing myself to the customers, if they werent satisfied, that is the end of it, not push them until they are mad

Not The Best, Not The Worst

Former Employee - Solutions Analyst in Allen, TX
    Former Employee - Solutions Analyst in Allen, TX

I worked at Experian full-time (More than a year)

Pros

When I worked at Experian, many of us wore jeans to the office, and not just on Fridays. I'm not quite sure it was in-line with corporate policy, but no one ever said anything. My mentor was AMAZING, and we still keep in touch.

Cons

I had 6 different managers in 1 year. Recognition and appreciation were unheard of. There was a lot of tension between cross-functional teams, and overall morale was pretty low. The president of our group slashed budgets and often spoke of how the group was hemorrhaging money; and yet he flew first class and hired a private town car whenever we came to town. I saw that as a double standard.