Experian
www.experiangroup.com Dublin, Ireland 5000+ Employees

Decision Analytics - Landmark House Nottingham

Credit Analyst (Former Employee)
Nottingham, England (UK)

ProsGreat atmosphere, loads of similarly minded people who are happy to help you out with anything. People regularly go for beers after work and there is a free bus into town to go shopping at lunch if you wish.
The culture is that as long as you do your work well, you can be flexible with your hours. The majority of the office left at 3pm on a friday, which was always nice!
Pay was also above average for my role in the regions.

ConsVery few cons, I loved my time at Experian!

Good work life balance, but not exciting

I have been working at Experian

Pros: Good work life balance and good salary Cons: Poor strategy especialy in Japan More

After 4 years in the company

Solutions Analyst (Current Employee)
    Sofia (Bulgaria)

I have been working at Experian full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good place to work and learn. Travel opportunity, great work environment, social package included. Annual leave is 25 days, more than the… Cons: Opportunities for growth are not much. Normally growing requires moving to another office… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Experian.

Worked for Experian? Contribute to the Community!

Experian – Why Work for Us?

What you bring to the world of Experian makes a world of difference. Imagine having the power to bring data to life. To take information and turn it into solutions that advance industries, power companies, and improve… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Experian reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Experian CEO Don Robert. All reviews posted anonymously by Experian employees.