Experian

www.experiangroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for Experian

Find an identity, less re-orgs, compensate appropriately, instead of always demanding performance

Current Employee - Account Executive
Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Experian full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Established client base, a lot of years managing client data.

Cons

Challenge being able to sell solutions into existing client base, no solid direction on company goals, and unrealistic view on time it takes to execute a contract

develop a plan that reaches all levels of the organization. Have a real vision and do a better job of recognizing people's skills and talents. Less talk, more action.

299 Other Employee Reviews for Experian (View Most Recent)

Pressure Cooker

Current Employee - Channel Sales Director in Allen, TX
    Current Employee - Channel Sales Director in Allen, TX

I have been working at Experian full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Decent Benefits
    Sales people work from their home offices

Cons

Encourage back stabbing culture to get ahead
    Highly political
    Regular purging of employees
    Poor Executive Management - most came from the banking industry and have kept their failed policies

Enough of the employee surveys that are always manipulated to look like everyone is so happy to work for Experian. Open your eyes and see what kind of environment you have created. There are no team players. People are only looking out for #1. Create an honest culture without cronyism and watch the company flourish.

Corporate enterprise environment with fairly good organization and clarity around one's job

Current Employee - Network Engineer in Schaumburg, IL
    Current Employee - Network Engineer in Schaumburg, IL

I have been working at Experian full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good technical staff (co-workers) and well defined set of tasks or responsibilities. Pay is average, and work flexibility is up to your manager. Good set of procedures and policies in place. Not a lot of turn-over at the non-management level. My manager was very good at insulating us from inappropriate tasks or requests from outside our department.

Cons

Constant re-organization. First we were going to off-shore tech jobs and we did. A few years later the reversed the decision and closed the off-shore facility as well as some branch offices. Management doesn't really look to employee feedback in a meaningful way, though few places do.

There are newer employer reviews for Experian