Experis
www.experis.com Milwaukee, WI 5000+ Employees

Comsys was Manpowerized

Recruiter/Sales (Former Employee)

ProsThere used to be good reasons to work at Experis before Comsys was purchased by Manpower. They used to offer great training and on-going professional development, but not anymore. If you know your capabilities are going to top out around Mediocre, you'll have a job, because mediocre numbers will make you look like a superstar.

ConsMetricized to the point of paralysis. 10 layers of 'management.' The common operating model, which they think is 'revolutionary,' is terrible in practical use. Lots of internal fighting between branches/territories. Very little appreciation for their contractors. SG&A funds are cut back quarterly. The SLAs negotiated with large VMO companies would be mocked at other companies not desperate for business. Commissions are well below industry average (topping out at a whopping 7.5%). 6 holidays a year (you even work the Friday after Thanksgiving). The Solutions Practices couldn't care less about helping the local folks unless there's gobs of money in it for them.

Advice to Senior ManagementIronic you'll send the CEO & several others to the WEF in Davos (how much does that run every year? $500k? $750k?) yet 2012 commissions and SG&A were both severely cut back. Great message. How many tenured employees did you lose this year?

Contractors are People Too at Experis

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Experis as a contractor

Pros: When I experienced the failing of the "right to work" law, as an employer ended my contract with no notice or explanation just because they… Cons: I would recommend Experis to anyone. Advice to Senior Management: My interaction with Experis was positive even in a very… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Experis

Seattle, WA

I have been working at Experis as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros: They pay on time and have benifits Cons: No contact after you are contracted. Advice to Senior Management: Support the contractors More
There are newer reviews on Experis.

Worked for Experis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Experis reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Experis CEO Jonas Prising . All reviews posted anonymously by Experis employees.