Experis

www.experis.com

Contracting Firm that Follows Up, Returns Phone Calls

Consultant (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsIn these days of fly-by-night recruiters who are unprofessional, amateurish, and downright rude, this is a good, stable professional company for individuals who are looking for legitimate temporary contract positions. Have training site which is a good way to get light quick training to help transition into new job.

ConsLimited benefits - contractor type package, more expensive than traditional. Did have issue with recruiter forgetting to follow-up for me on a very positive interview due to his disorganization; think I lost contract job because of this. However, gained similar position found by them a month later.

QA Tester in Sioux Falls, SD

QA Tester (Current Employee) Sioux Falls, SD

I have been working at Experis as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: It's a job. Gain some experience, but not enough to help your career. You get some money,… Cons: 1. The Experis Manager is your real boss. He is the only one that can hire/fire you. Although, each team is different. Some have Citi… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Risk Advisory and Finance & Accounting Consulting

I have been working at Experis

Pros: Diversified global client consultant opportunities Cons: Travel at times can be extensive More
There are newer reviews on Experis.

Worked for Experis? Contribute to the Community!