Experis
www.experis.com Milwaukee, WI 5000+ Employees

Experis is a great temporary agency

Surgical Research Assistant (Current Employee)
Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Experis full-time for more than a year

ProsExperis placed me in a position where I was the one and only candidate and met all of the hiring managers needs. They know exactly how to fill a position with the right employee.

ConsThe temporary agency contact personnel are not onsite at my actual workplace and therefore contacting them can at times be difficult and time-consuming.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlace one temporary agency team member at your major client sites (I am one of several temps working at a company through Experis.)

Poor benefits, low-balled salary, nothing praise-worthy.

Washington, DC

I have been working at Experis full-time for less than a year

Pros: None to exclaim. Try to give you workarounds for the… Cons: Bad benefits, horrible time off, poor representation of company. Lie… Advice to Senior Management: Start caring about employees. More

Lousy benefits, irregular work

Consultant (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Experis as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Aggressive account managers that try to find new roles for… Cons: Expected to work extra hours for the client for free Benefits are poor even for long-term assignments. No 401K contributions. No vacation pay. No sick… Advice to Senior Management: Care about your employees. You do very little to keep… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Experis.

Worked for Experis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Experis reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Experis CEO Jonas Prising . All reviews posted anonymously by Experis employees.