Anonymous

I worked at Experis

Pros

Experis as a company was attractive at first, being under the umbrella of a larger corporation. co-workers were nice and everyone was easy going

Cons

everyone was too easy going. management from all branches were disorganized. directors and managers were never onthe same page and many employees were just staying due to seniority

Advice to Management

get on the same page and organize things for your branch in an effective manner

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Terrible temp to work for.

I worked at Experis full-time

Pros

I really can't think of anything they offer, that better temps don't offer as well.

Cons

This temp agency is horrible to work for. They take the best and brightest people that need work, and put them in the worst companies to work at. The tests you are required to pass before being selected for an employment opportunity are very difficult. Only really bright people will make high enough scores to be selected. I completely agree with this aspect of the hiring process, but they stick you in the most crummy job that these companies have to offer. Anyone who passes these tests can earn so much more money, with more possibility for advancement, if they work at any company but the one Experis places them in.

I've worked for several different temps and this was by far the worst. I have other friends that have worked for this temp as well, though they were placed in different companies, none were satisfied with their position. The placement at Sage Software is exceptionally bad, run far away if Experis tries to put you there.

My advice to you is if you really need a job and they have a position for you, take it. But keep looking for another job or temp agency to work for, and get out as quickly as possible. Trust me when I say that they will terminate your contract, and dump you with no remorse. They have a few well known companies that you might be enticed into passing up other opportunities for, don't do it. I promise that you will be kicking yourself. Their placements are either highly unsteady with layoffs every few months, or in a company that piles work on you and treats you like a second rate employee.

Experis couldn't care less about the temps they have. You're just a pawn to them. This is a company that's going to disappear quickly once the economy picks back up.

Advice to Management

I highly doubt they care about anything but the money they make off their temps.

Good company to work for but lots of hoops

Former Contractor - Senior Java Developer in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA
    Former Contractor - Senior Java Developer in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

I worked at Experis as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

The business representatives were really professional and acomodating

Cons

I had to fight to market salary

Advice to Management

Stop using subcontracting companies