There are newer employer reviews for Experis

Extremely satisfied in my career at Experis

Current Employee - IT Recruiter in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - IT Recruiter in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Experis full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-Great opportunities for success -Great office location in the Loop -Recruiting Manager is a great teacher-and gives you the freedom to go after jobs, but is there when you need guidance -Great collaboration with Sales and Recruiting -Everyone is success-driven like myself

Cons

I've worked here a year and can't really think of any. Typical recruiting- there are successes and disapointments.

Other Employee Reviews for Experis

Run away construction managers!

Current Employee - Construction Manager in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Construction Manager in Plano, TX

I have been working at Experis full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They tell you what you want to hear but are unable / unwilling to make good on certain promises. They do have access to jobs with the big companies but ensure you do your due diligence otherwise you will be left holding the bag for expensive travel. Pay is always on time, on boarding was quick and easy and time reporting is very easy.

Cons

They have a "fire and forget" mentality. Once they get you on a project good luck getting them to take your concerns seriously. i work on a project with Goodman networks, Goodman has been great but Experis leaves a lot to be desired. I was told that after being on the project for 1 month we would revisit my compensation to ensure I was able to cover travel. When it came time it didn't happen and I was blown off. When I finally got them to return my calls and emails i was promised a raise that should have began this month but, surprise, it didn't. keep your distance unless you really want to work for one of these large companies

Advice to Management

Remember who makes the money for your company. it is not that recruiter, if your consultant is unhappy he will leave, you are not the only company doing this. Construction managers are in HIGH demand, do us wrong and we will leave.

Going downhill

Former Employee - SaaS Specialist in Frisco, TX
    Former Employee - SaaS Specialist in Frisco, TX

I worked at Experis full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The position I held was fast paced and provided a good amount of work but most of it was busy work. The managers over me made sure people left on time and tried to distribute work evenly.

Cons

I was over worked and underpaid. The mid level managers didn't listen to their employees and it drove the team apart. No overtime.

Advice to Management

Respect entry level employees, they are your direct line to the customers and have more influence than you might think.