Experis
www.experis.com Milwaukee, WI 5000+ Employees

Run away construction managers!

Construction Manager (Current Employee)
Plano, TX

I have been working at Experis full-time for less than a year

ProsThey tell you what you want to hear but are unable / unwilling to make good on certain promises.
They do have access to jobs with the big companies but ensure you do your due diligence otherwise you will be left holding the bag for expensive travel.
Pay is always on time, on boarding was quick and easy and time reporting is very easy.

ConsThey have a "fire and forget" mentality. Once they get you on a project good luck getting them to take your concerns seriously. i work on a project with Goodman networks, Goodman has been great but Experis leaves a lot to be desired. I was told that after being on the project for 1 month we would revisit my compensation to ensure I was able to cover travel. When it came time it didn't happen and I was blown off. When I finally got them to return my calls and emails i was promised a raise that should have began this month but, surprise, it didn't.

keep your distance unless you really want to work for one of these large companies

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember who makes the money for your company. it is not that recruiter, if your consultant is unhappy he will leave, you are not the only company doing this.

Construction managers are in HIGH demand, do us wrong and we will leave.

Going downhill

SaaS Specialist (Former Employee)
Frisco, TX

I worked at Experis full-time for more than a year

Pros: The position I held was fast paced and provided a good amount of work but most of it… Cons: I was over worked and underpaid. The mid level managers didn't… Advice to Senior Management: Respect entry level employees, they are your direct line to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great recruiters, good benefits

Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Experis as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Good benefits, easy to find other contracts in IT and software development… Cons: Not established in the marketing analysis, marketing management and creative services… Advice to Senior Management: Bring back paid leave. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Experis.

Worked for Experis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Experis reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Experis CEO Jonas Prising . All reviews posted anonymously by Experis employees.