Experis

www.experis.com
  www.experis.com
There are newer employer reviews for Experis

Good for a large corporation

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Detroit, MI
Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Experis full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Management respects employees. Good culture, lots of opportunities

Cons

Lots of middle management, can feel like you are supporting a lot of people that don't add value

Thin down some of the middle management.

144 Other Employee Reviews for Experis (View Most Recent)

Abysmal contractor relationship management

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

I worked at Experis as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Semi decent health care offered when working as a contractor through them.

Cons

Worked for Experis as a contractor for almost 15 months at a major corporation and never once met anyone from the company. The only time someone came around was the day before Christmas, and I was off, as was most of the entire company.

Once someone did contact me to try to arrange a meeting. We played phone tag for a bit, then I sent an email with some times and places to meet but never heard a word back, never met anyone, and basically never heard from them again.

Incredibly unprofessional behavior in my opinion and demonstrated their primary concern was getting bodies in positions to make them money.

Almost every other contractor I worked with at that client would have at least monthly meetings and lunches with someone from their placement firm. Experis - Nothing.

Spend some time actually meeting and getting to know the people making you money.

Very professional company who caters to large corporations and IT Professionals

I worked at Experis

Pros

They were very pro-active in making sure the clients needs were being met by the personnel they placed with them. They also communicated often with the contractors to make sure that everything was suitable and going well for them in the position.

Cons

They are primarily headhunters and their main priority was finding the right candidate for a position rather than finding the right position for a candidate who's successfully worked for them in the past. Re-placement of their candidates isn't their priority.

Keep up the great work but offer better health packages to your employees and work harder to find them new positions when the one they have has been terminated.

There are newer employer reviews for Experis