There are newer employer reviews for Experis

Experis Brazil - Startup following the money instead lasting customer partnership

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I have been working at Experis full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Energy: It put you in the front to the business Market opportunity: All the companies are looking to better vision and focus on their own core objectives, so Experis can support them doing that, taking the talent acquisition in hands. Results: With the right approach, you can make a good money.

Cons

Late comer; Arrogance and underestimation of its real competitors. Companies already participating in this market and internal HR in the prospects.

Advice to Management

Attention to the middle management. Better position the company to the market, and better control its results, pipeline and forecast.

Other Employee Reviews for Experis

Appalling - best avoid

Current Contractor - Don't Know - IT Keeps Changing With the Wind in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Experis as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I work on contract through Experis and I can not think of a single good word to say about them.

Cons

Experis failed to mention their 21 day pay lag BEFORE contracts were exchanged and FAILED to inform the client of their timesheet process hence there was a backlog of unauthorised timesheets in the system. Experis informed me that I will be paid 7 WEEKS after my first week's work.Totally unacceptable.

Advice to Management

Treat contractors with respect. You earn revenue off our backs and treat us with disdain. You earn revenue off our backs, without us, you don't have a job.

2. Java Programmer Analyst

I have been working at Experis full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexible,Accurate and minimal interaction with people. No politics

Cons

Ready for relocation projects are not long term

Advice to Management

Talk to every employee