Experis

www.experis.com

Experis Brazil - Startup following the money instead lasting customer partnership

Business Development Manager (Current Employee) São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

ProsEnergy: It put you in the front to the business
Market opportunity: All the companies are looking to better vision and focus on their own core objectives, so Experis can support them doing that, taking the talent acquisition in hands.
Results: With the right approach, you can make a good money.

ConsLate comer; Arrogance and underestimation of its real competitors. Companies already participating in this market and internal HR in the prospects.

Advice to Senior ManagementAttention to the middle management. Better position the company to the market, and better control its results, pipeline and forecast.

Appalling - best avoid

Don't Know - IT Keeps Changing With the Wind (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

I have been working at Experis as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: I work on contract through Experis and I can not… Cons: Experis failed to mention their 21 day pay lag BEFORE contracts were exchanged and FAILED to inform the client of their timesheet process hence there… Advice to Senior Management: Treat contractors with respect. You earn revenue off our backs and treat us with… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Terrorist company. It's a scam, a fraud.

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) Tres Cantos (Spain)

I worked at Experis full-time for less than a year

Pros: Nothing. It's a scam. A Damocles' sword over your head. Cons: - Frozen salaries - No social benefits - Mafia strategy: Hiring of seniors, send to clients that feed of junior staff and when the project is over… Advice to Senior Management: I had to make a contract with Experis due incompatibility problems with my MBA and my former job. Worst decision ever. The only work of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Experis.

Worked for Experis? Contribute to the Community!