There are newer employer reviews for Experis

Very satisfied with the support I received as a contractor

I have been working at Experis

Pros

They responded quickly for any concerns that I had.

Cons

I had no issues working for Experis

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Quick to hire temporarily - not much communication after

Former Contractor - Consultant in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Contractor - Consultant in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Experis as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Experis did a great job of finding my resume on the Internet and getting my foot in the door with a large company. They negotiated great pay for me. Very professional on-boarding process.

Cons

The company was dishonest with me. They told me that the job they were aligning me with would last more than a few months. It did not. After a few months, I was let go without an explanation from Experis. Luckily I had forged a relationship with my contact at the company who informed me it was a budgetary decision.

The health benefits are very expensive. It's better to go with government healthcare, especially considering that your stay with Experis will be very brief.

When I tried to get in touch with my Experis contact several times over the course of a few weeks, phone calls and emails were ignored. Like the previous review from the Applications Developer in Simi Valley says, they will drop you like a hot potato. Wham, bam, thank you ma'am.

The organization lacks respect and value towards staff employees.

I have been working at Experis full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good benefits, work-life balance, technology

Cons

Unless you are in management, staff employees are very undervalued and respected. They pile on the workload and underpay. While they call you a professional, they do not treat you like a professional. Once branded, there is no room for growth. You have to be young and attractive to fit into their culture. Lots of pretentious personalities and egoists. Managers abuse their power and if you rub one the wrong way, your job is no longer secure; no matter how good you are at what you do. The central market is the worst, but because they exceed their numbers, they are allowed to act the way they please. If you do not join in the game, you are ousted.

Advice to Management

Treat employees equally regardless of their appearance or their lack of desire to entertain your sexual fantasies. Stop the sexual harassment and approving extra marital affairs within the office. Really think about the way you spend the organizations money on entertainment.