There are newer employer reviews for Experis

Solid but not outstanding IT staffing company. Good for consultants, not so much for experienced sales and recruiters.

Former Employee - Manager
Former Employee - Manager

I worked at Experis full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

- On many vendor lists - Competes favorably at clients that are large users of IT staffing - Solid financially - Great place to learn recruiting and sales

Cons

- Typical staffing agency: no differentiator from a consultant perspective. Very much a "butts in seats" mentality. - Not much room for creativity for a senior sales person or recruiter. - Mediocre benefits. - Politics within senior management impacts field people.

Advice to Management

Since the acquisition of Jefferson Wells and COMSYS by Manpower, the organizational cultures that made these companies successful have been dismantled, and as a result there is now discord within the field. Management should consider moving back towards being a field driven organization, and focusing on what made JW and COMSYS successful in the past.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Good contracting experience overall.

Former Contractor - Consultant in Portland, OR
    Former Contractor - Consultant in Portland, OR

I worked at Experis as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

I had a very good experience working for this company. They were always there for me if any issues came up. Contracting is not like being an FTE, so you need to keep that in mind. I have worked for other consulting firms before, and this was the best experience for me. I was with them on multiple contracts over a three year period. The hourly rate was above average, and the benefits were pretty good.

Cons

As with most consulting companies, there is usually a high turnover of staff moving on to other opportunities. This is hard if you have built a relationship with an account manager and have to start over again.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. I think you are a good company.

2. Great Recruiters

Current Contractor - Incident Manager in Richfield, MN
    Current Contractor - Incident Manager in Richfield, MN

I have been working at Experis as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Very friendly and professional recruiters, the seek to understand you and your capabilities and try to match you to the best jobs that come across their searches. Their recruiters share information and work as a team to try to place you.

Cons

They're only as good as the jobs available in your area - they can't create jobs, they can only place you into opportunities that are out there.