Experis

www.experis.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Experis

Experienced head hunters finding you a good fit.

Former Contractor - Consultant in McLean, VA
Former Contractor - Consultant in McLean, VA

I worked at Experis as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Recruiters work hard to find you a good fit.
Don't pressure you to take a position just to fill the spot. Great interview prep work and competitive pay.

Cons

Health benefits are not great and no real vacation but they are a consulting firm. Unpaid holidays (Christmas, Thanksgiving etc) unless you've been with them for over a year.

Offering paid holidays would be nice.

165 Other Employee Reviews for Experis (View Most Recent)

Gives Staffing a Bad Name

Former Employee - Business Development Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Business Development Manager in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Experis full-time

Pros

Diversified portfolio with international presence.

Cons

Management is joke and knows nothing about staffing. Management spends more time behind closed door on conference calls than actually running the business. Decisions are made solely on the best interest of Experis with no consideration for the client. Hostile environment is tolerated. Depends too much on 3rd Parties to find candidates than actually recruiting themselves. Only one recruiter can work a job at a time even if multiple recruiters have qualified candidates. Too transactional. Quantity is valued over quality. Recruiters are not held accountable. Limited funding for client entertainment. Grew too big too fast following the acquisition of Comsys by Manpower.

Complete overhaul needed.

Incompetent staff in Charlotte, tired of carrying them.

Current Contractor - Deployment Technician in New York, NY
    Current Contractor - Deployment Technician in New York, NY

I have been working at Experis as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

I have never been treated in such an unprofessional manner in any position I've had in IT. There are no pros to this organization.

Cons

No desk, just a broken table and chair for my workspace. Having incompetent employees in Charlotte repeatedly make mistakes that would have got me terminated immediately. Numerous lies told in interview. I could go on but this would just be a rant. I would have given them zero stars, but the site won't allow that. AVOID!!!

Get some competent people in Charlotte and other locations. When your PM on a Win7 deployment doesn't know that Windows 7 32bit does not support over 3.8gb of ram, it's time to clean house.

There are newer employer reviews for Experis