Expion

Never a dull moment...

Current Employee - Account Manager in Raleigh, NC
Current Employee - Account Manager in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Expion full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I feel that I have a voice here. Each person's ideas and thoughts are truly listened to and I feel comfortable to share my ideas even if they result in nothing at all. Leadership has a way of pushing each of us to evolve within our own roles and within the company in general. They motivate and create excitement for us as employees, about where we currently are and where we are going.

Cons

You work many hours, some weekend time comes into play if clients need help

7 Other Employee Reviews for Expion (View Most Recent)

One of the most invigorating, innovative, and creative companies I've ever worked for

I have been working at Expion full-time (more than a year)

Pros

-The people. The people are intelligent, thoughtful and unified toward a common vision. Their enthusiasm and commitment to excellence is clearly evident. If I had to identify the biggest pro, this is it. I really enjoy working amongst my colleagues.
    -Ability to make a difference. Medium sized company with Open Door policy. Everyone is engaged and has the opportunity to contribute on many levels.
    -Work directly with top global brands. Company’s clients are some of the most widely recognized brands in the world.
    -Flex time. Employees have the opportunity to come and go as they please as long as they are in the office during core hours of operation (10 to 4).

Cons

-The extremely fast pace can present many challenges. Employees must be able to make adjustments and embrace change on a daily basis. The days fly by, however, and there is never a dull moment.

-Rapidly growing industry that changes direction often. This can cause chaos for software companies that choose to operate in this arena. Example: Facebook changes an API that causes an issue getting data in or our out of the platform. However, the team always rallies and works until issues are resolved. I never feel alone. The team really rallies when necessary!

Vibrant culture surrounded by ambitious professionals

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Expion full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Tasked with daunting challenges that inspire you to learn and grow as an individual. Working at Expion has enabled me to grow the amount of experience I have in many different facets. My guess is 1 year of working at Expion is equivalent to 3 years at any other company. The speed at which we get things done at such a high level of quality illustrates the intellectual aptitude and passion that is a shared culture throughout.

Cons

With such a high passion and drive throughout the company it's hard not to take your work home. It's not mandatory to be working when at home but often times I find myself doing it.

Continue on the path you all are on and exciting things will undoubtedly come.

There are newer employer reviews for Expion