Explore Trading Capital

www.exploretradingcapital.com
There are newer employer reviews for Explore Trading Capital

WOW COMMISSION BASE JOB............

I have been working at Explore Trading Capital as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

This is my first commission based job. When I came to know that it’s a commission based job I got tensed. Though my first deal took few weeks to close but whatever I made its enough for my monthly expense. Now I feel confident that I can make more if I try. Management is very friendly. Some of co worker take the advantage of friendly environment.

Cons

It’s a challenging job. Need to be very confident when talk to the client. As it's a new career for me, take more time to learn than expected.

Management should be strict.

6 Other Employee Reviews for Explore Trading Capital (View Most Recent)

Really very good place for work.

I have been working at Explore Trading Capital full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Best learning place. Employment relationship is very important in explore.

Cons

I do not think any problem in here. I enjoy my myself.

Professional Work Environment - Good Money - And long lasting friendship

Current Employee - ISO in New York, NY
    Current Employee - ISO in New York, NY

I have been working at Explore Trading Capital full-time (more than a year)

Pros

– As other's mentioned - Explore Trading Capital Inc gave me a chance to work with them in 2011 - during the worst economic recession since the great depression. I was a highly qualified candidate with a bit of a sales background in real estate and a degree from one of the top universities in the US, and yet nobody was looking to hire anyway in the NYC area. I'm not exactly sure why other's are complaining about getting hired to work – and getting paid. We all received excellent training and the management was always helpful and giving tips on how I could improve my sales techniques. I learned many important skills about the business sector and finance, but most importantly, the staff encouraged me to use my other skills and qualifications which were beyond the scope of the job for which I was hired. Some employees assumed that the job was easier than it was, but it's definitely a learning experience and it only gives back what you put into it. Those who didn't invest, didn't get a return. Eventually I left because I relocated and went back to school - but I can't recommend a better place to work and better employers. I made a very respectable salary during my time at Explore Trading Capital Inc , and to this day, we are still in touch and have worked together on numerous projects.

Cons

I didn't have any problems with my time there.

There are newer employer reviews for Explore Trading Capital