Explore Trading Capital

There are newer employer reviews for Explore Trading Capital

Professional Work Environment - Good Money - And long lasting friendship

Current Employee - ISO in New York, NY
Current Employee - ISO in New York, NY

I have been working at Explore Trading Capital full-time (more than an year)

Pros

– As other's mentioned - Explore Trading Capital Inc gave me a chance to work with them in 2011 - during the worst economic recession since the great depression. I was a highly qualified candidate with a bit of a sales background in real estate and a degree from one of the top universities in the US, and yet nobody was looking to hire anyway in the NYC area. I'm not exactly sure why other's are complaining about getting hired to work – and getting paid. We all received excellent training and the management was always helpful and giving tips on how I could improve my sales techniques. I learned many important skills about the business sector and finance, but most importantly, the staff encouraged me to use my other skills and qualifications which were beyond the scope of the job for which I was hired. Some employees assumed that the job was easier than it was, but it's definitely a learning experience and it only gives back what you put into it. Those who didn't invest, didn't get a return. Eventually I left because I relocated and went back to school - but I can't recommend a better place to work and better employers. I made a very respectable salary during my time at Explore Trading Capital Inc , and to this day, we are still in touch and have worked together on numerous projects.

Cons

I didn't have any problems with my time there.

6 Other Employee Reviews for Explore Trading Capital (View Most Recent)

Behavioral questions and questions about my resume

Former Employee - Sales Agent in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Sales Agent in New York, NY

I worked at Explore Trading Capital as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

discussed stuffed on my resume and what I should expect from the job, two rounds interviews with basically the same questions.

Cons

Great experience with the interviews but not so much in the real job. the job is purely sales calls and nothing more. He would not tell you this in the interviews.

There is no Trading at this company

Former Employee - Account Executive in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Account Executive in New York, NY

I worked at Explore Trading Capital full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Location, flexible work hours, nice office

Cons

No one stays more than a few months

Pay your employees Wall St salaries